Here is our beautiful bun in my oven!! This is bubs head and chest. The pics were much clearer on the video. It was very exciting seeing our little bub bouncing around in my tummy. Luckily bub was happy to oblige the sonographer and turned on all the different angles it was supposed to. The sonographer said everything looks as it should at this stage, naturally bub is perfect!! They had their legs crossed and its hand up by its head saying hello to us, VERY CUTE!!
According to the measurements of this scan i am actually a week ahead of what we originally thought so that makes me 13 weeks.....There is one last scan in 6-7 weeks time so I will wait for that before we start betting on a due date. It seems to change everytime we see someone!
This had made everything very exciting and a lot more real, we were both in attendance at the scan today, cleo and sox were otherwise engaged at the food bowls therefore unable to make the appointment. We are all so happy and eager to meet this little cutey!
Hope you all enjoy this pic
Lots of love tim, caz, bun, soxi & cleo
xoxoxoxoxo
6 comments:
Hello my sweet. Lovely pic of "the bun". I reckon it looks like Timbo.
Love,
Kirstie XX
PS Do you have an approximate due date now that you would care to share???
"bun" is looking too cute already! So happy everything is well and looking good. xoxo
hey cazza (and timmy- who is very quiet on the blogging)
The bun is very cute- clearly looks like caz!!! It makes it so much more real, doesn 't it???
we're looking forward to coming to see you in tas- can't wait for a bit of jackman and mccross...
love adey
Congratulations! These are very exciting times for you and all your family and friends. I look forward to introducing Jackson to his new friend...
How cute. I didnt realise that it was twins. I agree that you can see Tim in them. They have the same furry face. Oh and nice 'Bun' and congratulations.
I must say the whole scan experience was surreal!
It is nice to know that everything seems to be progressing smoothly.
Post a Comment