Thursday, January 18, 2007

There is movement at the station......

I can't believe it's been two weeks since i posted last!!!??? Time is actually going so quickly its scarey. I haven't been feeling the best these last few days (just sore throat and a snotty nose) so i went to the doctor this morning and when i told him i was 15 weeks pregnant he laughed, he thought i was kidding!!! Then he checked my file and it said i was exactly that and he said "gee, you're in good shape, you don't look pregnant at all!" Tim and I are both unsure whether this is a complement or a worry but needless to say that is how much i am NOT showing yet, much to my disappointment!
This same doctor thought it would be hilarious to read my scan report and tell me i was having twins!! Not a funny joke, however he had a good laugh!

WE ARE NOT HAVING TWINS!!!! just thought i should clear that up for you all

So things here are mundane otherwise, work sleep and play. I did feel my first fetal movements last week - which can i say are the weirdest sensations ever. The baby also had a great time on tuesday when i went swimming, it was like i had a spin cycle going on in my uterus!!

Apart from this sore throat, I have been feeling heaps and heaps better. Still some random retching here and there but limited nausea and i finally feel hungry again. Luckily for tim no smoked oyster icecream cravings yet either.......

I am posting some photos of the house with furniture on this post as caco (in the UK) reminded me that there really has been limited viewings of it. . . . I tried this a few weeks back but it didn't work so here goes again!

I hope you are all well and i look forward to reading your comments or even receiving some emails!!!

Love to you all
xoxoxoxoxoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your floor boards look awesome!!

If you think the movement below feels funny now, just wait for the elbows and feet sticking out, that is a truelly bizzare feeling. Or when you are at work with a customer and bubby kicks your bladder, the fun it yet to begin.

Lots of love and kisses, Bec xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi darling

i love this whole blog thing- constant updates on your life! BUT, i am way too lazy to do one myself. The house looks fantastic- very homely, and welcoming to a bub! only 25 weeks to go before you pop!

adey