Monday, April 23, 2007

The bump at Bruny for Easter


Tim & I went camping at easter to Bruny Island. It was just beautiful! We were joined by out lovely friends Christal & Brad and there deliciously gorgeous son Jackson who was about 4months at the time. The five and a half of us had a ball. There were lots of laughs, delicous meals and chats (basically christal and i gas bagged the whole long weekend away). We are hoping to make this an annual trip and maybe another one in between now and then.
This photo was taken at the Adventure Bay lookout, you can see that it has definately grown since March. I don't realise how much it sticks out till I look at these photos or catch myself in a window reflection, then i have a little laugh cause i think its quite funny that i don't realise from up here just what it looks like side on!

No comments: