I am sorry........I just will forever be apologising i think as i can't keep up with demand/need!! So the latest news...Well I am now officially a lady of leisure, i was made to stop work GRRRRR however i am quite quickly adjusting to the lifestyle! There had been many coffee and cake dates with friends and multiple nanna naps to be had by moi :) The furry daughters are loving it as they have a personal food slave and lap or warm bed to cosey up with as it gets . . . shall we say . . . FREEZING!!!!!! Over the weekend we had a couple of tonne of wood delivered (I have included some pics) which tim (lucky him) got to stack and as you'll see sox and i did a fabulous job of supervising!! Cleo on the other hand was impersonating a tiger in the jungle as she loves to do (trust me there is no chance she'd survive in the backyard for more than 24hours without her hills science diet let alone in the jungle)!!! She thinks she's a hunter, truth be told she can't even run straight LOL :)
The nursery is nearly all set up and ready for our long awaited arrival! I am getting bigger each week and the belly is stretching (girls i am sure you all know what i am talking about hear, only 1 thus far though). My baby shower is this weekend and i am eagerly awaiting the arrival of Jenny (who flys in tonight) and i am told there may even be a special guest (noone will tell me who and as you all would know it's KILLING me!!!!) Tim is flying out to Perth on saturday morning for MND presidency stuff (i.e. AGM) I have been teasing him for some months by saying he shouldn't go so far because i may go into labour . . He would promptly tell me that the hospital would not let me deliver 4 weeks early......well timbo, i asked them yesterday at an appointment and they said that to the contrary - i would be allowed to have this baby!! So now we are both hoping that i can keep that slippery little sucker right in there as it would most certainly be a least opportune time for them to come out and say hello???!!!!
Sorry about the sideways sox photo but am unsure how to flip it!! I will update soon (notice no time frame) with some nursery and baby shower pics oh and maybe even some of timothy!!! Lots of love to you all
Caz xoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment