Hi Long time no blog,
Well what a couple of months...................
Since I last blogged a lot has happened. Tim did do an excellent attempt at a blog but babe its just not the same!!!
So most of you will know if you checked recently that miss kate is walking!!!! Slow but steady.
She now has about a dozen teeth and is great at flashing them to us with her cheeky grin and little giggle =) This is always her way of trying to escape trouble generally
Unfortunately for us we have had to give away our furry daughters. Miss Kate was allergy tested early in Oct and found to be allergic to egg & cats :( They went to seperate but good homes and we are slowly adjusting to the household without them ....
Prior to all of this I was kept extremely busy working full time for 5 weeks and jetsetting from Hobart to Melb for work & conferences. The job was a fabulous career experience however working full-time was difficult for everyone - Luckily I have the most handsome & supportive husband & beautiful friends who assisted me endlessly in my search to be the ultimate career woman.... I have decided in retrospect its not worth it. I am happy with being a partime pleb on the ward and an excellent mum ;)
Things are slowly settling down, although we are all a bit run down and have experienced some illness recently. Summer is starting warmer, longer days and beautiful hobartian weather are here!!
This christmas will see us spending some time in Hobart town with friends and hopefully David & Sarah!!! ENjoy these few cute photo's.
Kate is also saying a few new words - boooook, booo, ta, gurt (yoghurt), more, num (yum/feed me), narna (banana), miiillll (milk).....
Love to you all
xoxoxoxoxo
Team Hynes
No comments:
Post a Comment