This is what miss Kate woke to on Easter morning.....The easter bunny clearly visited our house ;) As you can see I quite enjoyed getting into the spirit of things to see her little face light up. For lunch we headed to Ash & Brendan's & Hannah & Kate enjoyed an easter egg hunt in there garden. It was very cute & they LOVED it.... Tim & I bought Kate 'Rupert' as we thought she is still just a bit young for chocolate...The other coloured eggs (which we used in the egg hunt) were sent from christal in the US & they are reusable & fantastic bright, big & easy for the girls to find. They came with loads of lollies, most of which were removed....They then had a massive sugar high & were both exhausted by early arvo. I have stashed the eggs for next year due to their exceptionally high success rate
She was very excited & we welcomed Rupert into our bunny obsessed world...
B'Fast of blueberries & weeties with another bunny
our easter bunny tail
No comments:
Post a Comment