Hi to anyone out there that still reads this,
I can't believe its been 6 months since I updated our blog...
I am sorry to you all and I hope to be better at this from here on in.
Well it has been an extremely busy six months... After 2 loooonnnnggg years I have finally finished my graduate diploma in Burns Nursing & am so happy I feel FREE!!!!!!!!!!
Poor miss Kate has probably suffered the most with an irritable and impatient mummy at times..
Tim has been travelling constantly for this past six months
which has made things quite difficult. Both Kate & I have missed him dearly and he has missed us (which is lucky :)
Travel for him will continue up until early December (unfortunately) and then it will all slow down (thank goodness). Now I am not a stressed out, sleep deprived CrAzY woman things in Hobart are pretty chilled. We are just mooching around on the weekends and loving having time together as a family.
Life on my ward has gotten a little dull so I am trying my hand in some Emergency Nursing starting end of Nov. I will work 3 days a fortnight in Emergency & 3 days a fortnight in Burns & Surg Specs. I am looking forward to broadening my knowledge base and teaching them all a thing or two about burns :) !!!
Kate is amazing at the moment - challenging at times but truely amazing. Her language is phenomenal and her ability to understand us and perceive peoples feelings is quite unique. She is a sweet little girl with a cheeky smile and quite a strong will (wonder where she gets that??). Kate is a born helper and people pleaser ... She loves helping with the dishes, gardening, cooking, baking, well pretty much anything really. She loves playing role play with her babies and has lots of friends whom she loves to play with too. Her independance is growing a bit more each day which is great to see and nice to enjoy.
Recently we had her re-tested for allergies and found that as well as the ones we already knew about - egg & cats, she is also allergic to dogs & fish... The reaction to egg had grown about four times in size in comparison to last year.
This means she is on a strictly egg, fish and shellfish free diet.
Christmas will be a quiet one for the Hynes' as it will be just us three & I am working a late shift so we will be breakfasting with the some dear friends of ours at a beach (providing its good weather)....
Miss you all ... Enjoy the pics :)
P.S Some very cute videos coming soon .....
1 comment:
THANK YOU! I loved seeing all the photos of Kate and you guys - and catching up on the latest news, she is adorable! I am sorry about her allergies - great job on and egg free cake!!
I am hopeful she got the little dress we sent, and that you liked your little pressie too! I totally forgot if you got them or not.
So since she has changed rooms are you thinking of another little baby to come your way?? It looks like you have wonderful friends with some wonderful playmates for Kate. love you all and think of you often, xoxo Christal
Post a Comment