
Mummy says -" look she is smiling and winking!!! "
Baby Kate says - "I'm half asleep and i have wind!!"

Kicking back preparing for the big date with baby James
@ the botanical gardens!

Happy (but sleep deprived) Family :)

Oh I look sooo like mummy myrtle!!

Another serious look bought to you by baby Kate

This is such a precious photo, she found her thumb for the first time!!

Soxi enjoying some of her own tummy time on the zoo pillow

Sleeping AGAIN!!

Look at this cute outfit . . . with little mary-jane shoes (actually they're socks)

Baby Kate's first dress . . .

Mummy and Baby Kate @ Ma Foosies in Richmond
1 comment:
I love reading your blog! So happy to have some photos to keep looking at. I have the cutest photo of you, Tim and baby Kate on my blog and sent you some more from Sunday (Jackson's baptism). Missing you all already - can't wait until you all return home safe and sound.
Much love, Christal
Post a Comment