Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hello to all.  Merry christmas & Happy 2009!!!

Well its been some time since I last blogged & I feel guilty enough, not to mention all the people who keep reminding me :)  Thanks Dave.  Unfortunately there are loads more photos but I will have to do a take 2 as my gorgeous little munchkin has just started calling out "mummi, mummi"  Just in case I hadn't heard the constant chattering since she woke from her sleep.  She is gowing up so fast and changing every day - new words, funny expressions, queries & statements & childish awe & amazement at teh most simple things.  It's GREAT!!!  
I will blog about our wonderful Decemeber 08/ January 09 with visitors, christmas, Taste festival etc in the very near future & also put up some more pics
Thank you to all our beautiful family (that includes the Lee's) for there generous contributions toward the best present for all of us - The swing set!!!  
It is providing Tim & I with sanity & her with hours of fun & excitement!  All she says when she is awake is "outide" -  which means outside.  She hasn't quite worked out that playing in the rain is not quite the socially acceptable thing yet & truly lets us know quite vocally that she isn't real happy about going in!  

These slide & beach pics are from Christmas Day

I just love the tentative excitement of this shot.  THE SLIDE :)
Looking Uber serious on the swing
The whole kit & caboodle

Naomi & Kate opening pressies after lunch & a sleep :)
Christmas afternoon @ the beach - our little girl having some fun...



'Cheese' for the photo :)
Having fun playing in the sand @ Howrah Beach

A little family pic - on our way to the taste 28th Dec with Dave & Sarah.  We dropped Kate @ the Sih's & let our hair out -  Needless to say there was much fun had by all & a few headaches the next day!  I could show you some incriminating evidence, however, I will refrain as it is just too bad :)  Lov you big bro xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks so beautiful guys... you must be so proud of your little one. I hope you had a great Christmas and New Years xx
Maria