Cautiously checking out the horse @ Richmond
Chasing the ducks @ Richmond bridge
following the traumatic Carousel ride Kate said 'more more' (sporting a large scratch from a bif with the lemon tree)
Two VERY hungover parents @ the Sydney- Hobart Festival on the wharf
What was I thinking ??? I just thought she would love it...Not so. I researched the ride and it was 3 songs long - she can handle that, I can handle that even if she doesn't like it. It was 5 and a half bloody songs, she was ok for about the first half of the first song and then it was on!!!!
'The Taste' - What a great night, good food, Great Wine & lovely company :)
Yummy...Baby cino @ Salamanca
Look @ this angel face :)
Ummmm I don't know?
David & Sarah
Team Hynes
Mummy & Munchi
Our big grown up girl...
I love this pic - Daddy & his darling daughter
Cheers....
Sooo Cute ;)
The anticipation
this is GREAT - I love the fearful excitement!!
and again...
ummm...I think I will stay here forever ;)
Having fun
Opening pressies!!!
none of us were feeling too fresh xmas morning :)
No comments:
Post a Comment